Sugar free Blueberry Jam.
You can have Sugar free Blueberry Jam using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sugar free Blueberry Jam
- It’s 8 cups of ripen blueberries.
- Prepare 5 Tsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Sugar free Blueberry Jam step by step
- In a larger pot, cook blueberries down with half cup of water. It takes about 20 minutes. In the meantime, blend 5 Tap of chia seeds and dissolve the powder in a few Tsp of cold water. Stir into the pot and whisk to mix well..
- Carefully scoop up the pulps and blend them in batches in a blender. Dump them back to the pot and simmer for another 30 minutes to reach desired consistence..