Mom’s Fish Sisig.
You can cook Mom’s Fish Sisig using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mom’s Fish Sisig
- You need of Leftover fried fish.
- Prepare of Ginger; minced.
- It’s of Bell pepper; minced.
- You need of Garlic; minced.
- You need of Onion; minced.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Vinegar.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Lemon.
Mom’s Fish Sisig step by step
- Prep your ingredients. I hope this picture can show you the portions I used…
- Sauté the garlic and ginger for 3 mins..
- Add in the bell pepper and onion; sauté for 1 minute. A pinch of salt helps the process. You can also substitute jalapeño for bell pepper if you like it spicy!.
- Add your fish. While sautéing, add 2 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp vinegar, and a pinch of sugar. (My mom’s recipe uses Maggi Seasoning sauce and vinegar; it’s more tasty!) I also added a bunch of freshly cracked pepper..
- Squeeze some lemon over the top, and if you have cilantro that’s even better! Serve with steamed jasmine rice and a fried egg. Enjoy!.