Instant Pot chicken lo mein.
You can cook Instant Pot chicken lo mein using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot chicken lo mein
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast cut into chuncks.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of hoisin sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 8 ounces of thin spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 1 can of water chestnuts.
- You need 1 cup of diced sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1 package of steamed broccoli.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of cornstarch.
Instant Pot chicken lo mein step by step
- Sauté chicken garlic and onion in olive oil in the instant pot.
- Add soy sauce, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, chicken broth, water chestnuts and peppers.
- Break spaghetti noodles in half and place on top of mixture making sure all noodles are under liquid.
- Set instant pot to manual high pressure for 5 minutes. Quick release and add steamed broccoli, mixing everything together..
- Mix 4 tablespoons cornstarch with enough water to make a thick slurry..
- Set instant pot to sauté and stir in cornstarch slurry until sauce thickens..