Paneer pulao. Paneer pulao recipe – Easy and healthy Paneer pulao that goes good in lunch box or as a quick dinner on busy nights. I have tried paneer pulao in so many ways in the past few years, finally loved this way of making. Paneer smells very aromatic and almost is like paneer tikka.
I am always looking out for dishes made using these two ingredients. Today we will be seeing how you can make a finger-licking, power-packed main course meal by following just a few simple steps and using these two ingredients as the star. Among the variety of dishes that can be made with rice, paneer pulao is the easiest rice recipe you. paneer pulao recipe You can cook Paneer pulao using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paneer pulao
- You need 1 cup of rice (soaked for 30 minutes).
- It’s 2 tbsp of ghee/oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot finely chopped.
- It’s 100 gr of paneer (cut into cubes).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of biryani masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
how to make paneer peas pulao paneer pulav recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. yet another pulao variations with the touch of paneer and other indian spices. basically it is prepared by cooking the rice separately and then mixing it up with spiced vegetables and grated paneer. paneer can added either shredded or cubes of paneer or even combination of both. Paneer pulao recipe with step by step photos. This is an aromatic, delicious and mildly spiced paneer pulao made with freshly ground pulao masala which really brings in a lot of flavor and aroma in the recipe.
Paneer pulao instructions
- In a pressure cooker heat ghee. Put paneer cubes in it and fry it on high flame till gets light pink colour. Remove paneer from ghee and keep aside..
- Now add cloves, cardamoms and bay leaf in ghee. Now add cumin seeds in it and saute for a minute. Put onion and saute till onions gets translucent..
- Now add tomatoes and saute till tomatoes gets mushy now add carrot in it and saute for a while..
- Add all masala and salt in it. Saute for a few minutes now add rice and lemon juice. Mix it well. Now add water and paneer cubes in it and take a whistle and turn off the gas..
- Delicious paneer pulao is ready to serve..
Paneer Pulao made with long-grained basmati rice, pressure-cooked in tangy tomato-based gravy interspersed with spongy cottage cheese cubes, the paneer pulao is a toothsome treat. For the paneer pulao recipe to get starch free rice in a pressure cooker, firstly rinse the rice until the starch runs out and you get clear water. Paneer Pulao is an exotic rice dish, super easy to make and tastes delicious. This is a great side dish for get-togethers. Paneer Pulao goes well with yogurt or soup.