Oven baked Veggie Omelet. Delight Your Taste Buds With Easy-To-Cook Omelet Recipes By Kraft®. Beat milk, flour, salt and eggs until smooth; pour over cheese. For this recipe, just combine the ingredients, pour into a pan, and toss in the oven.
Allrecipes this link opens in a new tab; All People Quilt this link opens in a new tab; Better Homes & Gardens this link opens in a new tab; Coastal Living this link opens in a new tab; Cooking Light this link opens in a new tab; Diabetic Living this link opens in a new tab; EatingWell this link opens in a new tab Oven Baked Omelet Recipe. This Oven Baked Omelet recipe is so easy, and so fluffy. Add all your favorite omelet toppings and fillings, and breakfast is served. You can have Oven baked Veggie Omelet using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven baked Veggie Omelet
- Prepare 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 of Red Bell Peppers Green, Red (or which ever you prefer).
- Prepare 1 of large Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini chopped into slices.
- It’s 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese (or whichever salty cheese you prefer).
- You need 3 tablespoons of Mint.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Oregano.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
You are going to love this simple and delicious Oven Baked Omelet. Ina shares a lot of two-person recipes that she makes for herself and her husband. One of my favorites for when it's just David and me for dinner is this oven baked omelet. Just chop and saute a few different vegetables, cook some bacon and add it all to a skillet with eggs and cheese.
Oven baked Veggie Omelet instructions
- In a large frying pan add 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil and toss in the peppers, onion, zucchini, mint, and oregano fry just until veggies have softened. I have in the past baked all the ingredients instead of frying but it takes too long for the veggies to soften..
- Beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper..
- Toss the cheese into the eggs mix and with a fork or spoon mix..
- Oil brush your pan before tossing in the veggies, and add in the egg mixture. Pop it in a pre-heated oven and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes and until golden brown. Kali Orexi!!!.
Twenty minutes later, you have a perfect meal for two. This family-style Oven Baked Omelet with Garden Veggies requires little prep. It's as easy as chopping vegetables, mixing them with eggs and cheese, and pouring into the casserole pan. A veggie omelet recipe perfect for crowds and large family breakfasts. You can prepare the omelet in advance, bake the dish as instructed, and cool the casserole to room temperature.