Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight. granola, plain greek yogurt, fruits, yogurt, yogurt. Golden Milk Granola + Fruit and Yogurt ParfaitThe Grateful Grazer. cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, maple syrup. What if I told you these yogurt granola fruit tarts were super easy to make, would you make one?
Combine defrosted strawberries and juice with fresh berries. Alternate layers of fruit and granola with yogurt until glasses are filled to the top. Layer fresh fruits, creamy yogurt and crunchy granola for a delicious and healthy breakfast or a simple dessert. You can have Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight
- Prepare 2 (11 oz) of bags Honey Bunches of Oats.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of your favorite yogurt (I used Dannon vanilla).
- You need 1 (16 oz) of fresh strawberries.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of fresh blueberries.
- It’s 1 (6 oz) of fresh blackberries.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of My homage fudge sauce from the Oreo cheesecake recipe.
Fruit and yogurt parfait with granola is quick and easy to make. Yogurt Granola Banana Pops – Frozen bananas dipped in fruit-yogurt and covered in granola. One of the best snacks, evah! AND, you might even believe that you're eating ice cream!
Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight instructions
- Slice strawberries and in a medium bowl mix all the fruit with a tsp of sugar and set aside..
- Pour a layer of granola, next yogurt, then fudge. Next put a layer of fruit..
- Pour a layer of granola then yogurt and next fruit. Drizzle fudge on top. Place in refrigerator till ready to serve. Enjoy!.
Claire Thomas makes a wholesome breakfast parfait. She shows us how to make granola that tastes great on Greek yogurt. Start your day with a protein-packed. Delicious and healthy yogurt with granola. Granola with yogurt and berries in glasses.