Pineapple Beef Stir-fry.
You can cook Pineapple Beef Stir-fry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Beef Stir-fry
- Prepare of For the Marinade:.
- You need 1 cup of unsweetened pineapple juice.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chicken or beef broth.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of brown sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of cayenne pepper.
- You need of For the Stir-Fry:.
- You need 1 lb. of beef top sirloin, cut strips into thin strips.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of olive oil.
- You need 2 of large carrots, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of small onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh snow peas.
- You need 3/4 cup of canned pineapple chunks.
- You need 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
Pineapple Beef Stir-fry step by step
- Combine the first five marinade ingredients. Add the sliced beef to a large re-sealable plastic bag, pour in ½ cup of marinade, and let sit for 30 minutes in fridge..
- In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch and the rest of the marinade until smooth..
- Drain and discard meat marinade. In a large nonstick skillet, stir-fry beef in oil for 2-3 minutes, then set aside..
- Stir-fry sliced carrots and onion in skillet for 5 minutes. Add red pepper and peas; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer..
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add beef and pineapple chunks; heat through..
- Serve with brown rice..