3 flour barfi. Besan Barfi is a traditional Indian sweet recipe which is very simple and quick, made with just few ingredients,the recipe starts by roasting besan in a low. Besan Burfi is a popular Indian sweet made of chickpea flour and ghee. Barfi, borfi or burfi is a dense milk-based sweet from the Indian subcontinent, and a type of mithai.
Roast it till raw smell goes and flour changes Besan ki barfi mixture leaves the sides of the pan with porous texture and that is when you need to. Those barfis were not the hard ones, it is the soft ones. I wanted to make that so badly. You can have 3 flour barfi using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 flour barfi
- You need 1 cup of gram flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of raagi flour.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of desi ghee.
- Prepare of Nuts crushed optional.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
And when we took the first bite the. Mithai is our traditional sweet dish. there are so many mithais out there. But burfi is always liked by everyone. This is a fantastic gram flour barfi recipe which is great to make in winter season.
3 flour barfi step by step
- First simply all 3 flours on low flame in desi ghee until it looks cooked and aromatic.
- Now sprinkle all the nuts crushed.
- Let it cool little bit and after that add sugar and spread on a pansheet to make barfi.
- Cut into pieces and serve and pamper your family especially mom.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
It's time to acknowledge a favourite among the vast repertoire of Indian sweets which is none other than barfi. Besan Barfi (Gram Flour Sweet)Recipe Treasure. Besan is Chickpea Flour & Barfi is a sweet, of fudge There are an array of ways that besan ki Barfi can be made, some have khoya or thickened milk in them, some are just the chickpea flour & sugar. Hence thought of sharing the barfi recipe just before republic day. Make them for a healthy breakfast in the morning or make a double batch and store.