Sourdough Parmesan whole wheat biscuits.
You can cook Sourdough Parmesan whole wheat biscuits using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sourdough Parmesan whole wheat biscuits
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 cups of sourdough starter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmegino cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 4 Tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Onion powder.
- It’s 2 Tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 Tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 6 Tsp of cold butter.
Sourdough Parmesan whole wheat biscuits step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Cut in cold butter cubes..
- Pour in the wet sourdough starter. Mix everything by a fork..
- Use hands to knead the dough until everything is Incorporated. Do it quickly so that butter won't melt. A little bit water can be added if the dough is too dry..
- Pat down the dough on a floured surface at about half inch thickness and cut it into 16 pieces..
- Bake the biscuits at 400F for 18~20 minutes..