Gluten Free Coconut Flour Cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting. Fluffy keto chocolate cupcakes are made with coconut flour and frosted with a generous amount of creamy, delicious peanut butter frosting. The first time I made these keto chocolate cupcakes, it was for my husband's birthday. He loves the combination of chocolate and peanut butter.
An easy gluten-free cupcake recipe using coconut flour. These vanilla cupcakes, made with coconut flour for extra fiber, are perfect for any occasion. Frost the cupcakes with buttercream, or your favorite frosting. You can cook Gluten Free Coconut Flour Cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Coconut Flour Cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting
- It’s of for cupcakes:.
- You need 3/4 of coconut flour.
- You need 6 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3 of table spoons of milk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey, agave, or maple syrup.
- You need 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut or canola oil.
- It’s of for the frosting.
- Prepare 1 of generous cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/4 of softened butter.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 4 cups of powdered sugar.
My intention (my power point focus) is that Peanut Butter mixed in churro cupcakes with coconut frosting is the BOMBDIGITY BOMB. Optional Cocoa Powder or Peanut Flour/Powder. This Healthy Carrot Cake is a quick & easy dessert made with coconut flour. It's grain-free, gluten-free, and When working with coconut flour, it's important to note that traditional substitutions will not work with recipes that have been Gluten Free Donuts with Peanut Butter Chocolate Glaze.
Gluten Free Coconut Flour Cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting instructions
- First mix together your cupcake ingredients to make a somewhat runny dough, then line a cup cake baking dish with wrappers to fill and spray with a light coating of coconut oil. Fill each cup about 3/4 the way full..
- Make the frosting by softening up your butter, then mixing it your peanut butter. Once combined add vanilla extract and milk. Finally add powdered sugar until the runny mixture becomes the texture you're looking for..
- Bake cupcakes at 359 degrees for 20-25mins or until lightly browned on top and solid. Add frosting to a bag, cut off a small piece in the corner and squeeze it onto your cupcakes. Enjoy!.
Pancakes are such a great weekend breakfast treat. And, it's great that you don't have to give them up on a low carb eating plan. There are a lot of people with nut allergies who can't have almonds. That's why coconut flour pancakes are a terrific option for. These fluffy, moist Banana Cupcakes are secretly gluten free and vegan.