The Best Paleo Brownies.
You can have The Best Paleo Brownies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Best Paleo Brownies
- You need 1/2 cup of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (I used semi-sweet, but whatever your preference).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Unrefined, Organic Coconut Oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of Raw, Organic Honey.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Unrefined, Organic Coconut Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almond Meal/Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coconut Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Organic, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Baking Soda.
The Best Paleo Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°. Lightly grease (I use coconut oil, and recommend it) an 8×8 or 9×9..
- Melt chocolate chips and oil together (I microwave in a Pyrex measuring cup for 30 seconds) then let cool a couple minutes..
- Once oil and chocolate are cooled, put them in a medium sized mixing bowl then add and mix the rest of the ingredients, in the order listed, one at a time..
- Plop the batter in your baking dish and spread it as even as possible (try a wet spatula if you have issues) and bake for 30-35 minutes or use the toothpick method. Definitely let these cool for an hour or longer before you cut them because they are so moist..