Chicken fajitas. So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with quickly seared peppers and onions. The chicken fajita marinade in these popular wraps is mouthwatering.
Whenever I see rainbow coloured capsicum on sale at the stores, I immediately think of Fajitas. I know, I know, full points for (un)originality. Chicken Fajitas are the perfect anytime dinner you need. You can have Chicken fajitas using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken fajitas
- It’s 6 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 pack of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 8 of jalapeño.
- You need 1 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of taco seasoning.
Nothing beats that sizzling sound of fajitas being dropped off at your table. Sizzling hot chicken fajitas are what dinner dreams are made of. Tender chicken, sweet bell peppers, and punchy onion mingle with spicy jalapeños and limes for a lively chicken dinner made out of. These Easy Chicken Fajitas quick and healthy meal!
Chicken fajitas step by step
- Cut bacon to small strips, and fry till crispy, set aside.
- Cut chicken breast to cubes, add seasoning, and fry till it’s not juicy anymore..
- Cut onions and jalapeños.
- Now add it altogether slowly cook till it's done..
An easy fajita marinade is tossed with Easy Chicken Fajitas are one of our all-time favorite dinners. Tender juicy chicken breasts, fresh crisp. Fajita is Tex-Mex cuisine and it was traditionally made with grilled skirt steak. The technique is to quickly sear the meat on a grill and cut it to serve. Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas – all baked together in one sheet pan – of course meaning clean up is a breeze!