Peanut Butter Cheese Pie. Peanut butter refrigerator pie, very easy to make. Mix the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and peanut butter together until smooth. Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
It's so quick and easy to prepare In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and milk until smooth. Pour the melted butter over the top and stir with a fork to combine. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. You can cook Peanut Butter Cheese Pie using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cheese Pie
- Prepare of Biscuit Crust.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Crushed butter crackers.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sweet Cream Butter (melted).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar (I use Splenda).
- You need of Filling.
- You need 2 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- You need 2 box of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 box of vanilla pudding (I use sugar-free).
The pie has a cream cheese peanut butter filling that is my favorite part! It is perfect on top of the crumbly chocolate graham cracker crust. Confectioners' sugar: Beat together with peanut butter and cream cheese. Peanut Butter Pie Cool Whip Recipes.
Peanut Butter Cheese Pie step by step
- For Crust.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix melted butter and crushed cracker crumbs together until all crumbs are moist.
- Press into 9 inch pie plate, covering all inside surfaces evenly.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- For Filling.
- With hand mixer, mix cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add peanut butter and mix well.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Add pudding mix and mix well.
- Pile into pie plate ( It will be very full).
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter PieCrazy For Crust. Peanut Butter Mousse Without Cream Cheese Recipes. Reese's Peanut Butter Brownie PieYammie's Noshery. The cream cheese + peanut butter + confectioners sugar = a peanut butter lovers dream come true. Combine peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl and beat together for one minute, until smooth.