4th of July Beans on a Biscuit for Breakfast.
You can have 4th of July Beans on a Biscuit for Breakfast using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 4th of July Beans on a Biscuit for Breakfast
- It’s of beans——-.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of baked beans.
- Prepare of Biscuits ——–.
- Prepare 2 cup of self-rising flour.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese extra sharp.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Hamburger patties ———.
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of topping ———-.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
4th of July Beans on a Biscuit for Breakfast instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the flour, oil, and milk.
- Stir till mix.
- Add cheese and mix.
- Form the biscuits and put on a baking pan..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Heat the beans and set aside.
- Mix the ground beef, salt, garlic, and pepper. Make thin patties..
- Fry till done. If you like just a bit crispy..
- Mix the butter and garlic and brush/ pour over the biscuits..
- Open the biscuits add a patty of beef, and top with beans..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.