Pink Hue Pickles.
You can cook Pink Hue Pickles using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pink Hue Pickles
- It’s 5 of large jars 46 ounce each.
- It’s 3-1/2 quarts of white distilled vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pink Himalayan salt.
- You need as needed of Cucumbers pickling sized.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of coriander seeds.
- It’s 5 tablespoon of Pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 5 leaf of Bay leaves.
- You need 1-1/2 quarts of water.
- Prepare 1-2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of confectionery sugar.
Pink Hue Pickles instructions
- Boil the vinegar, 1/2 cup salt, 1-2/3 cup sugar, 1-1/2 quarts of water, and 1 cup confectionery sugar..
- Add mustard seeds and coriander seeds to the jars along and the bay leaves. Pack sliced and whole Cucumber and add tablespoon of salt to each jar..
- Or add to the bottom before adding Cucumber.
- Add boiling solution to jars and seal.
- I did 2 jars of sliced and 3 jars of whole..
- Set in a cool dark place for 6 weeks refrigerate after opening. I hope you enjoy!.