Italian Pasta Salad. Italian pasta salad is one of my favorite cold pasta salad dishes! Fresh and colorful vegetables, cheese, salami, and Italian vinaigrette are tossed with your favorite pasta to create an unforgettable. All Reviews for Quick Italian Pasta Salad.
Everyone always loves this cold Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with a simple homemade Italian dressing, rotini noodles, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, pepperoni or hard salami, onion. How long does pasta salad with Italian dressing last? Pasta salad with the dressing on it can be stored for later with no problems. You can cook Italian Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 lb of pasta of choice, I used spirals.
- It’s of Kalamata olives, chopped.
- It’s of Mini pepperoni.
- It’s of Artichoke hearts, chopped.
- Prepare of Cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need of Shredded cheese of choice.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder, Italian seasoning(optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1/3-1/2 cup of Italian dressing.
The Best Italian Pasta Salad Recipe, hands down. Your new go-to pasta salad for spring! I was inspired to make this because I went on a Salami Bender* after the Salami Cream Cheese Roll I shared a couple of weeks ago. I could never be a food magazine editor.
Italian Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil your pasta in salted water. Drain. Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate..
The secret to getting the perfect texture in this Italian pasta salad is to overcook the noodles to well beyond the al dente (or "to the tooth") we've long been taught to strive for. Pasta – This pasta salad is designed to use tri color rotini pasta for a classic look and color, but you can use any type of pasta that you like. Italian salami – One of the main reasons for this cold pasta. Italian Pasta Salad is an easy, flavorful side dish with veggies, pepperoni, cheese and Italian dressing. Make for parties, potlucks and backyard barbecues.