Nia’s homemade hummus without oil.
You can cook Nia’s homemade hummus without oil using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nia’s homemade hummus without oil
- It’s 1 can of chickpeas rinsed and drained. Save the liquid reserves in another bowl for later use.
- Prepare of Minced garlic (3-4 cloves garlic).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cumin (less or more) optional.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice (less or more).
- It’s 4-5 tbsp of reserves liquid from the chickpeas.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Paprika (optional).
- Prepare of Dry parsley (optional).
Nia’s homemade hummus without oil instructions
- Separate the chickpeas and the reserve liquid for use..
- Rinsed and drained the chickpeas..
- Using food processor add chickpeas, minced garlic, and 3-4 tbsp reserve liquid..
- Pulse just until all the chickpeas broke down..
- Add the cumin, salt, and lemon juice. If you like spicy than add the paprika..
- Pulse again until smooth. Add more liquid if needed..
- Don’t forget to scrape down sides of food processor as necessary to ensure everything gets processed..
- Adjust the taste before transfer to the bowl or serving dish..
- Sprinkle with paprika and dry parsley for garnish and served with any raw veggies or pita chips..
- I use mine for sandwiches too..
- You can served it immediately or keep it in the refrigerator before serving. Enjoy 😊.