Easy, Baked Cranberry-Pecan Acorn Squash.
You can cook Easy, Baked Cranberry-Pecan Acorn Squash using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy, Baked Cranberry-Pecan Acorn Squash
- You need 1 of small Acorn Squash, halved and seeds removed..
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried cranberries (I used the 50% less sugar Craisins).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of raw honey.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unrefined coconut oil.
Easy, Baked Cranberry-Pecan Acorn Squash step by step
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Also, if you'd like to eat the skin of the squash, which I recommend, make sure you clean it well!.
- In a bowl, combine pecans, cranberries, salt and honey..
- Split the mixture and put it in the center of the two squash halves. Top each half with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil a piece..
- Place in a baking dish (I used an 8 x 8 glass Pyrex dish), cover with foil, and bake for 1 hour or until the flesh is soft. Let it cool for about 20 minutes, it's hot!.