1 pan shrimp fajitas. We love serving them with this Mexican Street Corn Salad and Crockpot Pinto Beans. Shrimp, bell peppers, and jalapeno are tossed with olive oil and fajita seasoning in this quick and easy recipe for sheet pan fajitas. Wrap the tortillas in foil and place on the corner of a baking sheet.
Place shrimp (with tails off) in baggie. Add taco seasoning and shake well until shrimp are coated. Place sliced onions, sliced peppers, and shrimp onto pan. You can cook 1 pan shrimp fajitas using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 1 pan shrimp fajitas
- It’s 1 bag of raw shrimp.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 1 of orange pepper.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbs of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 of lime.
Squeeze the juice of one lime on top of all. Place oven racks in center and upper third positions of oven. Place your flour tortillas in aluminum foil and place on the top rack of your oven when you add the shrimp to the pan. A one pan shrimp fajitas recipe that is full of flavor!
1 pan shrimp fajitas instructions
- Cut peppers & onions. Place peppers, onions, shrimp & other ingredients in mixing bowl. Toss to coat..
- Preheat oven 450. Spray baking pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture onto baking pan. Cut half of lime & spread out on pan. Bake 8-10min. Turn pan around & broil 2-3 minutes. Squeeze with lime juice..
Lately, I've been very much into trying to create flavorful dishes that can be made in just one pot or in this case, one pan. There's something special about quick and easy clean up that really attracts me to a recipe. (hands slapping) – Hey everyone, it's Natasha of natashaskitchen.com, and today we are making the best shrimp fajitas. Seriously, these are incredible and watch how I make these. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. To serve, fill the tortillas with the roasted shrimp, peppers and onions.