Low Carb Cream Cheese waffle. Each low-carb waffle is simply an egg, coconut flour and some butter (plus a few other ingredients to make Cut each waffle in half, spread each half with cream cheese and add some berries inside as the filling. The idea originated from the famous cream cheese pancake recipe on this blog. I have modified that recipe for all kinds of things and I just find it simpler than using a premade low carb pancake mix.
Cheesy, chewy and perfect on your favorite burger. Oh this is perfect for me !! I am on a low carb at the moment – too much of summer ice creams. You can have Low Carb Cream Cheese waffle using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Cream Cheese waffle
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 2 tsp of splenda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar free vanilla or caramel syrup.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of liquid egg product or 4 large eggs.
These low carb cream cheese pancakes turn out super light and fluffy thanks to two special How to make cream cheese keto pancakes. Serve warm with melted cream cheese icing on top. Keto Almond Flour Waffles are just as delicious as. These low carb waffles are taking the internet by storm.
Low Carb Cream Cheese waffle step by step
- Preheat waffle iron..
- Mix all waffle ingredients with a mixer until thoroughly blended..
- When waffle iron shows ready add butter to waffle iron or spray with nonstick spray..
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to waffle iron and cook until golden brown..
- Serve with butter and sugar free syrup. This batter can also be used to make pancakes..
Find all of the tips, tricks, and FAQs for making the BEST CHAFFLES at home in minutes! Use an egg and cheddar cheese to make a cheddar flavored savory chaffle that can be used as a hamburger bun or for a BLT or in place of bread. The World's Best Keto Waffle Recipe. So get a hold of your socks folks , because these low carb waffles are about to knock them right off! Lots of sugar and flour and not much else.