Tomato Cream with Meat over Spaghetti Squash.
You can cook Tomato Cream with Meat over Spaghetti Squash using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato Cream with Meat over Spaghetti Squash
- Prepare 1 of Spaghetti squash.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of cooked Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of cooked Ground beef.
- You need 1 can of Coconut milk.
- It’s 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried tarragon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Spinach stems removed.
Tomato Cream with Meat over Spaghetti Squash step by step
- Preheat your oven to 425°F..
- Pet your spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and use a spoon to scrape off the excess seeds and thread..
- Place cut side down on a baking sheet and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until the spaghetti squash gives when you poke it..
- Once your spaghetti squash is done take it out of the oven to cool..
- Heat up in a large skillet under medium heat, add the coconut milk and tomato sauce and mix together let simmer for about 4 – 5 minutes..
- Now add your cooked meat and sausage and spices..
- Let the meat simmer for a couple of minutes, then add your spinach to the sauce and simmer for another 3 to 4 minutes..
- Use a fork to thread your spaghetti squash and add directly to your meat sauce mixture..
- Mixed together and then plate..