Grilled Steak. Kosher salt. fresh ground black pepper. Let's start with one of the. A good grilled steak is a beautiful thing.
Grilling steak can be intimidating—especially when everyone has a different opinion about how cooked it should be (medium rare!). But I promise you that, in reality, it's easier and faster than grilling chicken. Grilling steak is our real favorite pastime. You can have Grilled Steak using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Steak
- You need 1 of 7 Bone Chuck Steak.
- It’s of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Cajun Seasoning.
- You need of Creole Seasoning.
- You need 1 of pk. Sazon.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Onion Salt.
- Prepare of Hoisin Sauce.
When mealtime hits, get sunglasses on and beers at the ready: These grilled steak recipes are waiting. Grilled Skirt Steak With Mojo Marinade. Sweet-and-salty marinated steak stars in these fresh and crunchy Vietnamese sandwiches. Or a gray, tentatively-grilled steak with no crusty edges.
Grilled Steak instructions
- Salt your steak with a few pinches of kosher salt on both sides. Don’t be shy, about three healthy pinches. Put steak into the fridge for about 15 minutes. This will draw out some moisture and tenderize the meat..
- Remove steak from fridge and pat dry with paper towels. Combine all dry seasonings and whisk together. Rub steak on both sides with spices. Lastly, squirt Hoisin sauce like you would dress a hot dog and rub it in. Don’t overdo it. It’s a little sweet and could burn..
- Place steak directly on grill. I had some mesquite wood chips that I soaked in water and added to the coals. Try not to play with the steak. I left it alone for about 10-12 minutes before flipping. You don’t want the steak over flames or super hot heat. You want it hot, but not flaming. Flip steak, cook it for a little more than half the time on the other side. You’re shooting for about 145F (internal temperature). Shoot for a higher temp if depending on how you like your steak..
- After resting, cut up and serve with whatever you like..
- Excuse my foot in the photo lol. I had mine like this..
With so many ways to get it wrong, it's no wonder grilling steak can be intimidating. Grilled Steak Tacos with with red onion, avocado, cilantro, and queso fresco are great for Taco Tuesday or any summer day! Tomorrow is Taco Tuesday, our favorite day of the week. These grilled steak kebabs are juicy and mouthwatering-delicious! It marinates overnight which makes the steak kebabs tender and so flavorful.