Oven Roasted Potatoes. In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic, basil, marjoram, dill weed, thyme, oregano, parsley, red pepper flakes, and salt. Stir in potatoes until evenly coated. Rinse and dry potatoes with a paper towel and transfer to a large bowl.
Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated. Drizzle with butter; toss to coat. Sprinkle with the paprika, salt and pepper. You can cook Oven Roasted Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Prepare 5 of Medium Red Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Pouch Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Onion Powder.
Be sure to cut the potatoes into pieces that are about the same size so they roast evenly. Or look for bite-size potatoes that can be roasted whole. Line the pan with foil, which helps crisp up the potatoes and makes for easy clean up. While the oven is still hot, try roasting your favorite vegetable to help round out your dinner.
Oven Roasted Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut potatoes into small cubes. No larger than 1/2 inch..
- Coat potatoes in olive oil..
- Combine remaining ingredients and add to potatoes mixture. Mix well..
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes in a 9×9 baking dish. Potatoes should be fork tender when ready..
In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour mixture over potatoes and toss well. Simply seasoned, easy oven roasted potatoes make the ideal side dish for a meat and potatoes dinner. A high baking temperature makes the potatoes sizzle and brown nicely. You may also like our oven baked cheesy potatoes!