Unexpected Dinner Rolls.
You can cook Unexpected Dinner Rolls using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Unexpected Dinner Rolls
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 Cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 1/2 Cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
Unexpected Dinner Rolls step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 and line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Combine baking powder, salt, sugar, yogurt, and olive oil. Mix well..
- Slowly incorporate flour to mix until well combined and dough doesn't stick..
- Form dough in balls and place evenly spaced on baking sheet..
- This is when I usually forget the egg wash. Beat and brush egg yolk over the rolls. The more coverage the better the gloss..
- Bake in the oven for approximately 24 minutes or until golden..