Steak quesadilla. Flip the quesadilla over and cook the other side until it's golden. Remove from pan and cut into quarters or eighths. This Steak Quesadilla is one of my family favorites Tex-Mex dish.
Steak Quesadillas, Steak And Spinach Quesadillas, Grilled Steak Quesadillas. From easy Steak Quesadilla recipes to masterful Steak Quesadilla preparation techniques, find Steak Quesadilla ideas by our editors and community in this recipe collection. Step-by-Step instructions with pictures of my Steak Quesadillas Recipe. You can cook Steak quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak quesadilla
- You need 2 of Rib eye steaks cut up into bite sized pieces.
- Prepare of Chipotle taco sauce.
- Prepare 4 of Old El Paso flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch).
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend (4 oz).
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of salsa.
I'm not one to let anything go to waste so this is a terrific use of leftover beef. If you've never used corn tortillas to make steak quesadillas, you're in for a treat! For the vegetable quesadilla, add your zucchini and corn mixture to a corn tortilla and top with cheese. This steak quesadilla consists of grilled steak, mozzarella cheese, and vegetables such as tomatoes, mushrooms, green peppers, and onions.
Steak quesadilla step by step
- Cut steak into bite sized chunks. On medium high heat pan fry the steak pieces in the chipotle taco sauce. I eye balled it. I used enough so the steak covered in it..
- Heat 10-inch skillet over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes..
- Place 1 tortilla in skillet. Sprinkle half of the cheese over tortilla. Add the steak onto of the cheese. Sprinkle with a little cheese on top of steak so the 2nd tortilla will stick. Top with second tortilla. Heat about 2 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned..
- Turn. Cook other side until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining tortillas and cheese..
- Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream. You can add rice, beans, salsa in side of the quesadilla..
The steak, cheese, and mushrooms alone were enough to. Steak-and-cheese quesadillas, served with a side of black-bean salsa, make a quick, delicious dinner. This Steak Quesadillas Recipe from Delish.com is the best. Cut quesadillas into wedges and serve with pico de gallo-avocado salsa. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and.