Ground Beef and Potatoes. When you put ground beef, potatoes, veggies, and cheese together in one recipe, some sort of mysterious magic happens. You can travel far and wide, and find variations of these ingredients in ground beef and potato recipes all over the world. Sure, some cultures will use rice or pasta.
Spread half of the potatoes in baking dish. Top with beef; spread remaining potatoes over beef. This easy ground beef and potato casserole is layered with vegetables and cheese. You can cook Ground Beef and Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Potatoes
- You need 2/3 pound of black Angus ground beef.
- Prepare 1-1/4 pound of Yukon gold potatoes.
- It’s 1-3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
It's a comforting one-dish meal, perfect for a busy family. Put the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Ground Beef, Cabbage and Potatoes with Hollandaise SauceRecipesPlus. ground beef, cabbage, hollandaise sauce, chives, olive oil, potatoes. Ground beef and potatoes – Give your family a change of pace and replace the regular potato wedges with this ground beef and potato dish.
Ground Beef and Potatoes instructions
- Wash and dice the potatoes. Add to a pan sprayed with nonstick I used olive oil spray. Dice the onion add along with the spices, except the parsley..
- Add the beef and cover stirring occasionally. After the potatoes are fork tender add the flour. Stir a bit..
- Add the parsley and stir in. Parsley flakes will allow you to know if its incorporated well. Add the buttermilk and stir in allow to thicken and coat well. Allow to rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
The juices from the ground beef get infused inside the potatoes and this creates a rich, intricate, and hearty flavor when combined with the Tomato sauce. Add ground beef and onion to a large skillet, season with salt and pepper then cook until ground beef is cooked though and crumbled. Add one layer of potato slices to the bottom of the baking dish. Ground beef and potatoes cooked in a tomato sauce is a dish known as picadillo sencillo, or carne molida con papas. All the ingredients are usually Stir and keep cooking until potatoes are slightly tender, but still firm.