Curry Shrimp by Pam…. Delicious shrimp curry made with Thai green curry paste. Serve with steamed rice or favorites such as Chicken and Pineapple Fried Rice, Pad Thai and Thai cucumber salad for a complete meal at home! Shrimp curry (Portuguese: caril de camarão, Indonesian: gulai udang or kari udang) is a typical dish of the Thai cuisine of Thailand, which once formed part of the [State of Phuket]. Отмена. Месяц бесплатно.
This shrimp curry is my husband Michael's favorite Thai dish. Plump shrimp are simmered in a rich and fragrant coconut sauce infused with green chilies and fresh herbs. It sounds exotic but it's super easy to make. You can cook Curry Shrimp by Pam… using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curry Shrimp by Pam…
- Prepare 20 of pcs shrimp clean and devined.
- You need 1 small of onion cut it long.
- It’s 1 of big tomato peeled and finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of of finely chopped fresh ginger.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk (fresh or in can what you have in hand).
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt&black pepper to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cummin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of chopped cilantro.
Hello again everyone, it's Sabrina again from Cooking with Points – a recipe blog dedicated to Weight Watchers friendly recipes. If you love shrimp curry, then I guarantee that this will be the best you've ever had! 🙂. Having grown up in an island with ready access to seafood, I've eaten shrimp often and in many different ways, but NEVER in a more deeply flavorful and aromatic way than this authentic Sri Lankan Prawn Curry. These shrimp curry potstickers are an easy way to enjoy dumplings in the comfort of your home.
Curry Shrimp by Pam… instructions
- in a saucepan heat oil over medium heat onion in cooked for about 8 min adding garlic and ginger stir add cumin,turmeric,chili flakes cook about a min or so add tomato and coconut milk season with salt and pepper bring to a boil simmer for about 8 min uncovered add shrimp and cilantro cover untill shrimp are cooked like 5 or so stir in lemon.serve over rice!!.
I used vegan curry paste (many contain shrimp). I didn't add kaffir lime leaves, which are typically simmered in the coconut milk for extra flavor. Fortunately, the curry pastes I've recommended actually contain this ingredient. I used tofu instead of other proteins (often shrimp or. Coconut shrimp curry is one of those quick and easy weeknight dishes.