Oven Roasted Broccoli. Cut the broccoli florets into bite size pieces. Place the broccoli into a mixing bowl and toss with the olive oil. Cut broccoli florets from the stalk.
Toss together the broccoli and the oil mixture in a large bowl. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper* or mist with cooking spray. Broccoli florets are roasted after being tossed in olive oil and sprinkled with sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, and minced garlic. You can have Oven Roasted Broccoli using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Broccoli
- It’s 2 cups of broccoli crowns.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (or to taste) red onion, cut in thick slices.
- It’s 1 tbs of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Himalayan pink salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder OR 1 clove garlic.
A squeeze of lemon juice before serving seals the deal. Oven Roasted Broccoli with Garlic, Parmesan and Lemon is a delicious and healthy side dish recipe that goes great with almost any meal. Roasting broccoli in the oven is so simple and easy that anyone can do it and it always turns out perfectly, with light, fresh flavors from the Parmesan, lemon, and garlic. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet for easy clean-up, if desired.
Oven Roasted Broccoli step by step
- In a large bowl, toss broccoli and onion in the oils and seasonings.
- Spread mixture over a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes depending on desired crispiness.
On the prepared baking sheet, toss the broccoli with the oil until all of the florets are lightly coated. Combine the broccoli and bell pepper in a bowl. Sprinkle the steak seasoning, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper over the vegetables; drizzle with the olive oil and toss to coat. Full of flavor, minimal prep and healthy! Oven Roasted Broccoli is sure to be your family's new favorite side dish!