Mexican spiced drumsticks. Saturday night we hosted my Young Diabetic Friend for dinner. Spice up your midweek meal with these super tasty Mexican chicken drumsticks (RECIPE BELOW). Simply shake the drumsticks in Coles Mexican seasoning and pop.
These tasty drumsticks are a delicious summertime entree, served up with a homemade spiced sour cream. It's an easy and delicious dinner! Chicken thighs are one of my favorite chicken. You can have Mexican spiced drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican spiced drumsticks
- It’s 2 lb of Chicken drumsticks about 10.
- It’s 1 1/2 of Kosher sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Opinion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chipotle chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coconut sugar.
Honey-Spice Drumsticks. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients. Oven-baked spicy chicken drumsticks are just the thing when you're faced with making I make chicken drumstick recipes often, so I always look for ways to make them more interesting, especially. Warning, this is not a taco or chili seasoning.
Mexican spiced drumsticks step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the chicken in a small bowl. Rub the drumsticks with the spice mixture, covering each as completely as possible. Cover with plastic wrap and allowed to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Face the drumsticks in a single layer in a glass baking dish large enough to hold the chicken without the pieces touching. Roast in the oven for 45 minutes, or until the juices run clear..
- Allow to rest for 5 to 7 minutes before serving..
Note the fancy calligraphy on my custom spice bottle. Braised Chicken Drumsticks in Tomatillo Sauce – an easy Mexican-inspired chicken dish made with just a few ingredients! Instant Pot, Slow Cooker or stove. The Spice-roasted Drumsticks recipe out of our category Chicken! Drumsticks and yogurt make for inexpensive meal full of protein that my kids love.