Easy bruschetta. This Easy Bruschetta Recipe is a super simple, no fail recipe for my favorite Italian antipasto. Try my recipe and say good bye to store bought bruschetta. Quick, delicious and always a crowd pleaser!
The only things that I do differently. This easy vegan bruschetta is made with fresh tomatoes and basil and drizzled with olive oil. You won't miss having cheese on your bruschetta if you use fresh red ripe tomatoes and flavorful basil. You can cook Easy bruschetta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy bruschetta
- Prepare Loaf of French bread.
- Prepare Can of garlic flavor diced tomatoes.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Chopped basil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
This Yummy Homemade Bruschetta Is Quick, Simple And Perfect For Any Party! Easy and delicious, this low-carb Bruschetta Chicken is seasoned with simple Italian seasonings and topped with a light and fresh tomato basil bruschetta topping. Italian Bruschetta the best choice for a quick tasty appetizer full of tomato and basil goodness. Simple easy classic Italian bread recipe, a delicious.
Easy bruschetta instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice French bread in into 2 inch pieces place bread pieces on a sheet pan or anything that you would use for oven cooking..
- In a bowl mix together all your ingredients. Tomatoes, minced garlic, olive oil, chopped basil, salt, pepper..
- Using a spoon, spoon on your mixed ingredients onto pieces of French bread..
- Baked in oven at 350 for 10 minutes..
So delicious and easy to whip up. You'll be making this homemade bruschetta all summer long! One of my favorite appetizers to make during the summer is fresh tomato and basil bruschetta. Garden Fresh Bruschetta is deliciously simple to make! Learn how to make bruschetta and it will become an easy go-to for using up summer tomatoes for years to come.