Easy beef & broccoli. With its beef and corn combo, it's cozy cuisine at its best! Tender chunks of beef and mushrooms in a rich beefy gravy mixed with sour cream and served over egg noodles. Beef stew may be easy to make, but having it come out flavorful is a whole other story.
These Easy Beef Enchiladas are a wonderful, family-friendly dinner. Watch the video showing you how to make Easy Beef Enchiladas, then scroll down to the bottom of this post and print out the. This Easy Beef Lasagna is the easiest lasagna ever! You can cook Easy beef & broccoli using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy beef & broccoli
- Prepare 3 tbs of cornstarch, divided.
- You need 1 lb of flank steak.
- Prepare 1/2 c of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbs of light brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of grounfmd ginger (optional).
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbs of veg oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of large head of broccoli (or more).
- You need 1 of medium onion (sliced).
There's no need to boil noodles or slave away for hours over the stove for this recipe. It's the perfect meal for a busy weeknight dinner. And yes this easy beef stroganoff casserole recipe is topped with French's crispy fried onions!! This is basically what you need to make this easy Beef Stroganoff Casserole Recipe.
Easy beef & broccoli instructions
- Cut your steak into 1" strips. Whisk 2tbs cornstarch with 3tbs of water, add beef & toss to combine. In a separate bowl, whisk 1tbs cornstarch with soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger (if desired) & set aside..
- In a saute pan, heat over medium heat. Add 1tbs of vegetable oil & 1tbs of sesame seed oil to pot. Add beef & cook, stirring occasionally until beef is almost cooked through. Use a slotted spoon to remove beef & put on a plate & set aside..
- Add 1tbs of olive oil to pan, once hot, add onions & broccoli, stirring occasionally for about 4-5min..
- Return beef to pan & add sauce. Bring to boil & let cook 1-2 min, stirring occasionally. For a more tender beef, place a lid on pan & let cook 5-10 min or until your desired tenderness. Best over white rice or noodles..
This Easy Empanada Recipe uses flaky pie crust and ground beef to create the perfect dinner. Make a double or triple batch and freeze. Loaded with flank steak, white rice, carrots, broccoli and eggs! Looking for a faster and easier beef stroganoff recipe? This classic recipe has been tested and perfected just for you!