Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie. But, uhhh, there's always room for that on the Thanksgiving table – stay tuned. I combine a few favorites from fall's bounty of flavors to make this pumpkin pie smoothie. But before those go into the blender, make.
This cool and creamy pumpkin pie protein smoothie is just like pumpkin pie with whipped cream but it's totally acceptable for breakfast. This is our version of a pumpkin pie smoothie. It's creamy, cool, includes all macronutrients (proteins, fats, and carbs) and it's delicious. You can cook Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie
- It’s 15 oz of (can) pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix).
- It’s 16 oz of almond milk (sugar free).
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground ginger (or 1" ginger root).
- Prepare 2 of scoops protein powder (vanilla works best).
- You need of 2-4 pieces of ice (consistency).
Ok sorry for being ridiculous but seriously, this Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie is soooooooo delicious! Tasted just like what pumpkin pie would taste like if it were smoothie-fied. When you make this, please #blogilates or #cheapcleaneats on instagram so I can see what you thought of it! With hidden cauliflower for bonus nutrients.
Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie instructions
- Pour almond milk into blender followed by the pure pumpkin..
- Next pour in dry ingredients..
- Lastly add your preferred amount of ice cubes..
- Blend until desired consistency is reached..
It's a super filling, healthy breakfast option that tastes just like This little protein bowl is not only packed with protein, it tastes like pumpkin pie in a bowl. The granola on top gives it an awesome crunch, and it's. It's our favorite time of year! The weather is chilly, the leaves are bright, and there's pumpkin all around! Spice up your leftover pumpkin with seasonal flavors like warm cinnamon and allspice.