Yummy Philly cheese steaks. To make the garlic aioli, combine mayonnaise and garlic in a small bowl; set aside. Melt butter in a medium cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Philly Cheesesteak with tender ribeye steak, melted gooey provolone, and caramelized onions hugged by a toasted garlic butter hoagie roll.
This Cheesesteak recipe is easier than you think. We all love to eat a tasty Philly Cheese Steak and thanks to the slow cooker, this meal is now even easier. Toss your ingredients into the crockpot and come home to all that you need to make an amazing Philly Cheese Steak for dinner. You can have Yummy Philly cheese steaks using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yummy Philly cheese steaks
- Prepare of Steak marinade and steak.
- It’s 2 lbs of flank steak.
- It’s 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Montreal steak seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s of Peppers and onions.
- Prepare 2 of large green bell peppers.
- You need 1 of large red onion.
- You need of I roasted jalapeno.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s of Granulated garlic.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Thin sliced cheese of your choice, I use pepper jack.
- Prepare 6 of sourdough hoagies.
This is the perfect meal for busy weeknights. Thou shalt not utter the name Philly, without it's suffix, 'Steak Sandwich.' Hoagie rolls are stuffed with sauteed beef, onion and green pepper, then covered with melted Swiss cheese. Air Fryer Philly Cheesesteak Rolls have all the delicious flavors of this Philly favorite in a handheld appetizer. I've been going a bit nuts with egg roll wrappers lately.
Yummy Philly cheese steaks step by step
- Mix water, vinegars, olive oil, and seasoning to make marinade (season to taste) and marinate flank steak ( the longer the marinate the better the taste..
- Clean peppers and onions and slice in strips not to thin or thick and cook in olive oil till soft then mix in diced roasted jalapeno and reduce down another 5 min on low heat. When done set aside, slice steak thin and pan fry with salt pepper and garlic until browned. Mix pepper mix and steak together and cook on low until it looks married together..
- Butter hoagies and sprinkle with garlic and toast until light brown. You can slather with mayo or mustard I use horseradish, pile meat/pepper mix on hoagie, 2 pieces of cheese on top and broil or toast just until cheese is melted and enjoy..
I discovered how versatile they are when using them to make quick mozzarella sticks. From there, I've been putting all kinds of things inside of them. Philly cheese steaks don't have green peppers but we do have mushroom cheese steaks and the steak is minute steak not grilled but cooked in a pan. Hard is explain just come to Philly for a real one. I'm definitely going to try this with some adjustments.