Thai Curry Beef. This Thai green curry recipe features beef with eggplant and red bell pepper, but it could also be made with chicken. A classic, much loved Thai curry, and a very quick one to cook: panang curry! When eating a beef curry or stir-fry, my biggest pet peeve is when the meat is chewy.
The slow simmer on the beef. Think about that glorious Thai yellow curry sauce blanketing comforting-ly soft bites of Yukon gold potatoes, thinly sliced and sautéed shallots, and tender chunks of slow-simmered beef. Beef is simmered with coconut milk, red curry paste, and spinach in this Thai-inspired slow cooker "Awesome and flexible slow cooker Thai dish that is perfect for the busy family, couple or single person. You can have Thai Curry Beef using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Curry Beef
- Prepare 2 lb of shirt steak, cut into strips.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 3 of carrots cut into 1 inch pieces.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut aminos.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 20 of Thai basil leaves.
Thai Basil Beef with Coconut Rice. Spicy Thai Red Curry Chicken Casserole. I want curry all the time right now. Looking to make lunch or dinner in a hurry?
Thai Curry Beef instructions
- In wok or large frying pan, melt ghee over medium-high heat. Add beef and brown on all sides, about 7 minutes. Remove and set aside meat, add onions and carrots and cook until soft, about 8 minutes. Return meat and add curry paste, stirring to coat. Pour in coconut milk and stir until uniformly red. Add aminos and fish sauce; stir and reduce to medium-low heat. Simmer for 20 minutes. Before serving add, Thai basil and stir to wilt. Serve over cauliflower rice..
Make this Thai red curry dish with beef, vegetables, and rice in under twenty-five minutes. A one pot green curry beef recipe that's quick to make and flavorful! No noodles needed, just lots of veggies and a creamy Thai broth! Store-bought curry paste makes this warming stew speedy for a weeknight. An authentic Thai Panang curry is fried in thick coconut cream as opposed to boiling, providing a thick And in most Thai restaurants, beef is the most famous choice, best suited for a Panang curry.