Easy Fudgy Brownies (Gluten Free or Regular).
You can have Easy Fudgy Brownies (Gluten Free or Regular) using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Fudgy Brownies (Gluten Free or Regular)
- You need 10 oz of Semi-Sweet or Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Salted Butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour (or Pillsbury Gluten Free Multipurpose Flour Blend).
Easy Fudgy Brownies (Gluten Free or Regular) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper the width of the bottom an 8-inch square non-stick pan, but long enough to overlap the other 2 sides.
- Melt butter and chocolate and stir together.
- Add both sugars and stir again.
- Mix in eggs 1 at a time and whip.
- Fold in flour.
- Pour mixture into paper lined pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Brownies are done when a toothpick comes out with a little bit of brownie on it.
- Place pan on a wire rack and allow brownies to cool completely (this step is important).
- Pull brownie square out of the pan, lifting by the parchment paper ends.
- Peel off parchment paper and cut as desired.
- Serve with milk…yum!.