Roasted Red Garlic Hummus. Watch How To Make It Here. Roasted Garlic & Red Pepper Hummus. Recipe PDF. ▸ ▹ Vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, nut-free.
My favourite hummus is Fontaine Santé's Roasted Garlic Hummus. Ughh, it's so creamy, so smooth, so perfectly salty and garlicky… Even better? Cooked Chickpeas, Water, Tahini (Ground Sesame), NonGMO Soybean Oil, Garlic, Salt, NonGMO Citric Acid, Red Bell Pepper, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Spices. You can have Roasted Red Garlic Hummus using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Garlic Hummus
- You need 24 oz of Chickpeas/Garbanzo Beans.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sesame Paste/Tahini.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of Roasted Bell Pepper in juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Parsley Flakes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
This roasted garlic hummus recipe is one of our most popular recipes and always wins rave reviews. The garlic, lemon and creamy texture The garlic, lemon and creamy texture are just perfect! I originally shared this Roasted Garlic Hummus and the story of the Beirut Restaurant here on March. I've liked hummus from the moment I swiped my first pita chip through it many years ago.
Roasted Red Garlic Hummus instructions
- Blend all of the above ingredients in a blender. Serve with pita strips or bagel chips. Attempt not to eat all of it at once..
But my affection for this flavorful mashed chickpea goodness intensified after our I roasted a whole head of garlic, making it soft and buttery and fragrant, and added it, along with roasted red peppers, to the. The perfect flavor combination in this silky-smooth, creamy dip. Sweet and smokey, with just enough zing. Spread the roasted garlic hummus in a bowl. Add a generous drizzle of quality extra virgin olive oil.