Shrimp in the oven. Oven Baked Shrimp Recipe with a Simple Sauce This recipe is proof that it really doesn't take much to make an impressive and incredibly satisfying dinner. This shrimp is brimming with bright fresh flavor and with this oven baked method your shrimp will end with a perfect final texture. The easiest way to cook shrimp — pop it in the oven!
Enjoy with just salt & pepper, or serve with your favorite cocktail sauce! Spread shrimp on a baking sheet. Oven-baked shrimp is one of the better ways to cook shrimp. You can have Shrimp in the oven using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp in the oven
- Prepare 2 of table spoon soya sauce.
- It’s 500 gm of large shrimp.
- It’s 3 of gloves of garlic or garlic powder.
- It’s pinch of Italian spices.
- It’s pinch of coriander powder.
- It’s pinch of Cumin powder.
- It’s 2 of table spoon lemon juice.
- You need 2 of table spoon olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of dried red pepper.
- It’s 2 stick of cinnamon.
- Prepare pinch of crashsed black pepper.
- You need of As you like green onion.
- You need slice of add some lemon.
Frying and grilling shrimp causes flavor and moisture loss, which can make the shrimp turn out rubbery after it cooks. Cooking shrimp in the oven preserves the natural flavors you'll savor, long after you finish eating. And if you don't have a grill, you can cook shrimp in the oven, under the broiler. Turn after a couple of minutes directly under the heat source.
Shrimp in the oven step by step
- Clean the shrimp open the back with scissors and devein the shrimp..
- Marinate shrimp in the soya sauce, oil,lemon juice and spices..
- Add lemon slice, red pepper and put in the oven for 200 degree until it colour change to red.
- Serve with salad and rice if want..
Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Wrap each shrimp with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick. So whether you are looking to make shrimp for an appetizer, for tossing on salads, pastas, and so much more you have come to the right place! The perfect way to do that is learning how to bake shrimp in the oven! Place the shrimp on a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic.