Low Carb Raspberry Chocolate Meringue Cookies. These low carb and Keto chocolate meringue cookies are nice and crispy and full of chocolatey flavor. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Okay, these low carb meringue cookies aren't QUITE zero carbs.
Crisp little pink meringue cookies taste like strawberry cotton candy, but since they're made with egg whites, sugar free gelatin mix, and sugar substitute, they're perfect for low carb, low calorie, or diabetic diets. Just switch gelatin flavors to make lots of different colors and flavors. These baked meringue cookies are crisp, sweet, & light as a cloud! You can have Low Carb Raspberry Chocolate Meringue Cookies using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Raspberry Chocolate Meringue Cookies
- Prepare 5 each of Egg Whites.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cream of Tartar.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 2 oz of Unsweetened Baker's Chocolate.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of Splenda for baking Sugar Substitute.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sugar Free Raspberry Syrup.
Recipes like chocolate Swiss meringue buttercream, angel food cake, and coffee macarons. It may seem pretty simple to whip egg whites and sugar together until fluffy and stiff, but it can actually be kinda tricky if you're not sure what. These chewy raspberry meringues are the perfect sweet treat. I still remember the first time I had a good meringue cookie.
Low Carb Raspberry Chocolate Meringue Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 250°F..
- Rough chop the chocolate and add to a food processor with 1/4 cup of the Splenda. Process until a powder with small chunks is formed. Set aside..
- In a stand mixer, combine the egg whites, raspberry syrup, cream of tartar, and salt. Beat on medium speed with the whisk attachment until a white foam is formed..
- Slowly add the remaining 2 cups of Splenda to the egg white mixture. Continue beating the mixture until stiff peaks form and the batter has a glossy finish..
- Turn of the mixer and remove the whisk. Fold in the chocolate chunks. Do not over work the batter..
- Spoon the batter on to a cookie sheet in golf ball size dollops. For easier clean up, line the cookie sheet with wax paper..
- Cook the meringues in the center of the oven for about 50 minutes. This should give you a crispy exterior with a slightly chewy interior..
- Remove from the oven and let cool for about 2 minutes. Cook any remaining batter. Serve and enjoy..
It was at a catered event at my old job. I reached for it reluctantly, since all the meringue cookies I'd had in the past had been dry, crumbly messes, but I thought I'd give it another. Easy dark chocolate chip raspberry cookies made without butter, without grains or sugar! soft, chewy keto and low carb, also paleo, vegan, gluten free too! Naturally keto and low carb, they are also. A delicious homemade Low-Carb Raspberry and Chocolate Cream Pie.