INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT. Meat-filled samosas are common in Pakistan. They are fried in vegetable oil until golden brown. Samosa has been a popular food of the Indian subcontinent for centuries.
Samosas are a lovely, famous Indian snack that is loved by people of all ages. Pair this perfect mid-day treat with a delightful chutney. Food writer Petrina Verma Sarkar is a native of India with extensive knowledge of the country's regional cuisines. You can cook INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT
- It’s 3 cup of White reg. Floure.
- It’s 1 cup of Brown floure.
- It’s 12 tbsp of Melted butter or oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Suger.
- It’s 1 cup of Warm water or as u need.
Samosa, one of the staple Indian snacks is basically fried pastry with savory filling like potatoes, peas (or sometimes meat). Usually making samosa is little tedious job as it needs prep work. So I tried to make samosa recipe little easy and reduce the work to half. ANKO is Taiwan high quality Samosa machine manufacturer and Samosa production turnkey provider.
INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT instructions
- In a dough bowl. Mix all ingredianses and water as you can see the dough is comming together. and knead for about five min..
- Add warm water as you can see the dough is like a ball together not very sticky.. You can add more water a big spoone at a time and knead till u get there.
- Cover with clinning film and Let it rest for about one hour no less. FILLING can be chedder cheese or precooked pound meat with onion and any aditional flavours.
- Floure the surface and make any shapes .I used special cutter .but u can make a circle and put the filling in the middle and fold it into a half.
- Heat oil as much to cover the Sambosa while frying.
- Let the pieces be gold all over.
- Remove and dry on paper.serve while it is still warm.
- HINT,U CAN FREESE ANY EXRA SAMBOSAS AS LONG .AND FRY THEM WHEN NEEDED DIRECTLY FROM FREESER AFTER TEN MIN. OUT.
HLT Series have the ability to work dough of different textures, moisture contents and consistency. The machine can extrude the dough into tubes, and. Although unhealthy, Samosa is an all-time favourite snack in India. There's no denying the fact that Indians love Samosas! Even if you travel to the remotest part of the country, you will find a place where you can indulge in a cup of 'cutting chai and samosa'.