Summer is the perfect time to get wild with your nails, and nail design contests are a great way to show off your unique style. Summer is when you can let your imagination run wild and paint your nails in any color you want. Summer is also when most nails polish gets darker, as opposed to winter. This means that you can play around with all different sorts of nail polish colors to find the perfect color combo for your summer nails. The following tips will show you how to choose the right nail polish color for your summer makeover:
* If you have a warm skin tone, then you're lucky, because warm colors tend to look great with a warm skin tone. However, if your skin tone is cool, then cool colors will look great with your warm skin tone. To determine your exact color match, visit a nail salon and ask them which polish colors look best with your skin tone. Then find online a makeup video which uses the exact same warm or cool color as the polish you purchased from the salon. Watch closely as the model applies the polish to her nails, and pay close attention to what her nails look like after she's finished. You can then use this video as a guide to deciding on your own summer manicure color.
* Even if you have a cool skin tone, you can still wear pink polish. Although it's not very popular today, it's a great way to create some flair in your manicures. Pink polishes with silver or white accents are a great summer accessory. You can also use these same polishes to create bold nail designs.
* Polishes with an earthy scent work well with people with a warm tone. These polishes may have an herbal scent, such as chamomile, lavender, mint, or peppermint. These types of scents are reminiscent of freshly cut grass, so if you haven't tried using acrylics to shape your nails yet, this is a great way to start! The only drawback with earthy scents is that they may take a while for them to dry, but if that's part of your summer grooming routine, it won't be long until your nails look great!
* For those who have a cool toned natural skin, it's very easy to achieve perfect oval, almond, or square nails no matter how thick or thin your skin is. You can either get your nails painted with a darker polish in order to make them appear thicker, or you can use a flat topical nail paint to fill in any gaps. If you're not experienced with acrylics, don't worry – most professional nail designers can hide nearly any imperfection in a manicure no matter what caused it. You can simply choose a base coat, a white or transparent top coat, and then use any number of acrylics to fill in any gaps and create the look you want.
* Because square nails have a unique nail shape, it's important that you protect them from the sun whenever you're outside. Since acrylics can change color when exposed to sunlight, staying out of the sun for a few hours will help keep your nail bed looking fresh and vibrant. Plus, your acrylics won't fade under sunlight, which is helpful if you wear your nails often. Always use an anti-reflective polish on your nails if you're going out in the sunshine, as well as a thick protective, UV-resistant sun block when you're indoors. By using these tips, you can ensure that your acrylic nails stay looking their best all year long!
8+ Trendy Summer Nail Art Designs for 8 – For Creative Juice – summer nails | summer nails
8 Summer Nail Art for 8 – Best Nail Polish Designs for Summer – summer nails | summer nails
8 Fun Stylish & Trendy Summer Nail Art Designs That You Should – summer nails | summer nails
8 Trending Nails from Across the Gram – Nail Favorites #nailart – summer nails | summer nails
8 Cute & Stylish Summer Nails for 8 Top Fashion News – summer nails | summer nails
8+ Amazing Spring And Summer Nails Art Designs Ideas For 8 – summer nails | summer nails
bright summer nails, acrylic summer nails, summertime nail art – summer nails | summer nails
Download Summer Nails 8 Free for Android – Summer Nails 8 – summer nails | summer nails
Life can be a very pleasant thing or even a very sad thing. This happens because of differences in viewpoints that are influenced by each person's background. To keep you happy, you have to have a positive perspective, think that your life should be grateful and enjoyed with all the happiness, not just filled with gloom and grief.
What is an ingrown fingernail and how do you know if you have one? An ingrown fingernail looks like a nail that has been bitten away from the side. It might have a white fringe or small black area around it, or it might not have any of these features and has a completely ...
Nail extensions, also referred to as faux nails, artificial nails or false nails, are artificial extensions put on over natural fingernails in order to create a different look. If you have always wanted to add a new look to your nails but you don't want to go to the spa to get them done, ...